Friday, 9 January 2015
How to access Form Controls in Microsoft Excel 2010
A form is a document which is structured with a designed format that makes it easier to capture, organize, and edit information. Excel provides several controls such as list boxes, combo boxes, spin buttons, and scroll bars for better selection on your form. To create and access these controls, do the following:
1. Click [File], and then click [Options].
2. Click on [Customize Ribbon] in the left pane.
3. Select the [Developer] check box under [Main Tabs] on the right, then click [OK].
To add any form control, do the following:
1. Click the [Developer] tab, click [Insert] in the [Controls] group, then select the form control you want to use.
2. Click the worksheet location where you want the upper-left corner of the control to appear, and then drag the control to where you want the lower-right corner of the control to be.