Formulas are equations that perform calculations on values in your worksheet.
- Using Constants and Calculation Operators to create a simple formula, see below:
2. Type the equals sign (=).
3. Type in the formula you want Excel to calculate.
4. Press Enter. The formula will be calculated, and the value will be displayed in the cell.
- Using a Function to create a formula, see below:
2. Click [Insert Function] on the formula bar.
3. Select the function that you want to use.
4. Enter the arguments, then press ENTER.