A Contact Group is a grouping of email addresses collected under one name. A message sent to a Contact Group goes to all recipients that are listed in the group. In order to create a Contact Group, do the following:
1. In Contacts, on the [Home] tab, in the [New] group, click [New Contact Group].
2. Type a name for the Contact Group in the [Name] box.
3. On the [Contact Group] tab, in the [Members] group, click [Add Members].
Select from one of the options as shown below:
4. To add a member [From Outlook Contacts] or [From Address Book], do the following:
- In the [Address Book] drop-down list, click the address book that contains the email addresses that you want to include in your Contact Group.
- In the list of names, click the names that you want, and then click [Members]. You can add names from different address books to the same Contact Group.
- Repeat this for each person you want to add to the Contact Group, and then click [OK].
NB. The Contact Group is saved in your [Contacts] folder under the name that you give it.