Friday, 19 September 2014
How to Create a Mail Folder in Microsoft Outlook 2010
Microsoft Outlook allows you to organize your Outlook items in folders where it would be easier to locate specific items when needed. To create a mail folder in Outlook, do the following:
1. In the [Navigation Pane], click the [Folder List] button located at the bottom.
2. Click on the [Inbox folder], then click on the [Folder] tab. The Outlook folder tools will be displayed as shown below:
3. In the [New] group, click on [New Folder]. The Create New Folder dialog box will be displayed as shown below:
4. Type the new folder name in the [Name] field.
5. Click on [Select where to place the folder], then click OK.