In order to arrange images and text in your word document, you can use the Wrap Text and Word Positioning commands. The Wrap Text command determines the way text wraps around images on the page, while the positioning command automatically positions the image in the area you selected.
Do the following:
1. Click the image to select it.
2. On the Format tab, from the Arrange group, do one of the following:
- To position an image:
2. Select a position from the options as shown below:
- To Wrap text around an image:
2. Select one of the options as shown below: