There are several options for saving presentations in different formats, then sending it to others. This also includes publishing it to video, CD, or other media. Do the following:
1. Click the [File] tab.
2. Click [Save & Send], then under [Save & Send], click [Send Using E-mail].
A page of commands and sub-commands will appear as shown below:
3. Under [Send Using E-mail], do one of the following:
- [Send as Attachment] - use to attach your presentation to an e-mail message.
- [Send a Link] - use to create an e-mail that contains a link to your presentation.
- [Send as PDF] - use to save your presentation as a Portable Document Format (.pdf) file, and then attach the PDF file to an e-mail message.
- [Send as XPS] - use to save your presentation as a .xps file, and then attach the file to a e-mail message.
- [Send as Internet Fax] - allows you to send your presentation as a fax without using a fax machine. You will have to sign up with a fax service provider.