Word provides several options to choose from when you need to change the case (capitalization) of text. In order to do this, you will use the Change Case menu. Do the following:
1. Select the text for which you want to change the case.
2. On the [Home] tab, in the [Font] group, click [Change Case].
Choose an option from the Change Case menu as shown below:
- Sentence case - Used to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.
- lowercase - Changes all characters to lowercase.
- UPPERCASE - To capitalize all of the letters.
- Capitalize Each Word - To capitalize the first letter of each word and leave the other letters lowercase.
- tOGGLE cASE - Changes each character to its opposite case.