To Add, Rearrange and Delete slides in your presentation, do the following:
- On the [Home] tab, in the [Slides] group, click the arrow next to [New Slide]. A gallery appears that displays thumbnails of the various slide layouts that are available. Or, to have the same layout for the new slide has that of the slide before it, click on [New Slide].
- Click the layout that you want for your new slide.
- The new slide now appears both on the left on the [Slides] tab, and as the large slide on the right in the [Slide] pane.
- Repeat this procedure for each new slide that you want to add.
Rearrange the order of slides:
- In the [Normal view] on the pane that contains the Outline and Slides tab, click the [Slides] tab, click the slide that you want to move, and then drag it to the location that you want.
- To select multiple slides, click a slide that you want to move, and then press and hold CTRL while you click each of the other slides that you want to move.
To Delete a Slide:
- In [Normal View] on the pane that contains the Outline and Slides tab, click the [Slides] tab, right-click the slide that you want to delete, and then click [Delete Slide].