Text wrapping is not available in PowerPoint 2010. To wrap text around an object, do the following:
- Insert your image into your PowerPoint slide.
- Position your object where you want it on the slide. Consider how you want your image to be positioned in relation to your text.
- On the [Insert] tab, in the [Text group], select [Text Box].
- Modify the width and position of the first text box so that it will fit the text you wish to write, and then type your text.
- Add another text box, position it on the slide, type your text.
- Continue adding text boxes and type your text until you have the layout that you want.
In the following example, the image is surrounded by text. Four text boxes were placed around the object: one above, one on the left, another on the right, and a final one below the object.