Monday, 14 April 2014
How to search for a Task in Microsoft Outlook 2010
Outlook Instant Search feature makes it simple to find a task quickly. This feature can match your search criteria with any text, including text in the Task window fields, the notes area, and the Task Details.
1. In the Navigation Pane, click on [Tasks].
2. Click on the [Search To-Do List] box, shown below:
The box will become highlighted.
3. Click on [All task Items] in the [Scope] group.
The [Search Tools] tab will be displayed as shown below:
Note: You can narrow your search by adding criteria.
This can be done by using the [Refine] group to make your search more specific.
4. Enter text you are searching for.
5. The search result with details will be displayed.
6. To end search, click on [Close Search].