Monday, 7 April 2014
How to Move or Copy a Worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2010
Note. Make sure that the target workbook is open in the same instance of Microsoft Office Excel when copying or moving worksheets to another workbook.
1. Click the sheet tab to select the sheet that you want to copy or move.
2. On the [Home] tab, in the [Cells] group, click [Format].
3. Under [Organize Sheets], click [Move or Copy Sheet],
the Move or Copy dialog box will be displayed as shown below:
4. In the [To book] list, select your option, then click OK.
5. In the [Before sheet] list, select your option, then click OK.
6. To copy the sheets instead of moving them, select the [Create a copy] check box.