Thursday, 3 April 2014
Adding a Text Box (Building Block) to the Text Box Gallery in Microsoft Word 2010
You can add your own reusable building blocks such as a textbox, custom header or footer to any of the galleries that are available in Microsoft Word.
1. Select the text box that you have created/edited and want to store as a reusable building block.
2. Click on the text box until the border line changes to a single line.
3. On the [Insert] tab, in the [Text] group, click on [Text Box].
4. Select [Save Selection to Text Box Gallery].
The Create New Building Block dialog box will appear as shown below:
5. Enter name and a description (optional). Click OK.
The text box that you added will appear at the bottom in the Text Box Gallery.