To wrap text automatically:
1. Select cell or range for which you want to wrap text.
2. From the [Home] tab, click [Wrap Text] in the [Alignment] group.
The screen below will be displayed.
If all wrapped text is not visible, it may be because the row is set to a specific height or that the text is in a range of cells that has been merged. To manually adjust the row height, do the following:
- Select the cell or range for which you want to adjust the row height.
- From the [Home] tab, click [Format] in the [Cells] group.
- Click on [AutoFit Row Height] in the [Cell Size] group.
To wrap text using a manual line break:
1. Double-click the cell in which you want to enter a line break.
2. Place the cursor to the left end of the text, press [Alt + Enter]. The manual line break is inserted.
3. Press [Enter] to accept the change.