Steps to insert hyperlink:
1. Click the cell where you want to place the hyperlink.
(You can also select a picture or an element in a chart that you want to use to represent the hyperlink.)
2. On the [Insert] tab, in the [Links] group, click [Hyperlink].
(The Insert Hyperlink dialog box appears as shown below:)
3. Under [Link to], do one of the following:
- To link to a location in your current workbook, click [Place in This Document].
- To link to a location in another workbook, click [Existing File or Web Page], locate and select the workbook that you want to link to, and then click [Bookmark]. In the list under [Defined Names], click the name that represents the cells that you want to link to, and then click [OK].
5. To display helpful information when you rest the pointer on the hyperlink, click [ScreenTip], type the text that you want in the [ScreenTip text] box, and then click [OK].