The [Contacts] folder in Outlook is where you can organize and save information about the people and organizations that you communicate with. You can create contacts in the following ways:
- Create contact from Scratch:
2. On the [Home] tab, in the [New] group, click [New Contact].
3. Enter information that you want to include for the contact.
4. On the [Contact] tab, in the [Actions] group, click [Save & Close].
- Create contact from an Existing Contact:
2. Double-click the new contact to open it.
3. Edit information as needed and save.
- Create contact from a Sender of an Email Message received:
2. Right-click the name of the person that you want, then click [Add to Contacts].
3. Double-click on new contact, edit information as needed then save.
- Create contact from an Electronic Business Card:
2. Double-click on new contact, edit information as needed then save.