The Navigation Pane is used to search for text in a document.
Do the following steps:
1. Click the [View] tab.
2. Click the [Navigation Pane] check box in the Show command group.
3. Type your word in the Search text box of the Navigation Pane.
4. Click [Enter]. The text should be highlighted in the document.
5. Click the [x] icon in the text box to end your search.
For Advance search: (see diagrams below)
1. Click the magnifying glass icon, then click the [Advanced Find] button.
2. Type your word in the Search text box.
3. Click [Enter], the text should be highlighted in the document.
4. Click [Find Next] to locate the next instance of the word.
5. Click [Reading Highlight], then [Highlight All] to locate all instances of the word.
6. Click [Close] to end search.