To replace text in a Word 2010 document, do the following steps:
1. Click the [View] tab.
2. Click the [Navigation Pane] check box in the Show command group.
3. Click the magnifying glass icon, then click the [Replace] button (see diagram below:)
(These steps are represented in the diagram below)
4. Type the text you want to find in the [Find what] text box .
5. Type the text you want to use in the [Replace with] text box.
6. Click [More] button to expand the dialog box for additional options. (Press [Less] to see [More])
7. Click the [Format] button and select [Font] if you want to change the existing font. Choose font, then click OK.
8. Click [Replace All].
9. Click OK, then close.