Creating a document:
1. Open a blank Word document.
2. Key in your information.
3. Press [Enter] to separate paragraphs.
Note – Default margins, line spacing and word wrap are automatically set by Microsoft Word.
Saving a document:
To save a document for the first time, do the following steps: (see diagram below)
1. Click the [File] tab, then click the [Save] button. The Save As dialog box will appear.
2. Choose the location.
3. Type a file name in the [file name] text box.
4. Click on the [Save] button.