[Format Painter] is locatedd under the [Home tab] in the [Clipboard group], and we use it to copy formatting attributes from one text range to another.
- Select the formatted text range
- Click on [Format Painter]
- With the format painter brush select the text range that you want to apply the formatting attributes to.
- Upon selection, formatting attributes are applied to the text range
- To apply the same formatting attributes to more than one text range, double click on [Format Painter] and then with the brush select the text ranges you want to apply the formatting attributes to.