What is a PDF file?Portable Document Format (PDF) is now an open standard for electronic document exchange maintained by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). When you convert documents, forms, graphics, and web pages to PDF, they look just like they would if printed. But unlike printed documents, PDF files can contain clickable links and buttons, form fields, video, and audio — as well as logic to help automate routine business processes. When you share a PDF file, virtually anyone can read it using free Adobe Reader® software or the Adobe Reader mobile app. (Adobe Website)
How to Convert a Microsoft Office Word 2010 Document into PDF?
1. Complete Word 2010 document
2. Once ready to save click the [File] tab
3. On the navigation bar click [Save As] command
4. In the [Save As] dialogue box click the [Save As Type] drop down button
5. Choose PDF from the drop down menu
6. Click the [Save] button to save the document as a PDF file.